Many video effects are popularly used, one of which is the Transition effect. This best free video editing software effect occurs when two videos meet overlapping. Transitions can only be created in a specific area, an area where two videos overlap. Meanwhile, transition effects cannot be used if there is only one part of the video. One popular transition effect is the smooth transition that videographers often use.
How to Add Transitions To Videos
The following info will explain how or steps to create a transition effect in your video. While the video application used is Kinemaster pro.
- The first step, you can open Kinemaster Pro. Choose the movie icon or the + button in the middle. Then you can choose the 16: 9 aspect ratio for your video. If you already have an old video project, then you can also try using that video project.
- If you don’t have a video project yet, you can import the video footage to which you want to add a transition effect. You can click on media and then select which video import you will edit with the Kinemaster application. If your video is long and you want to import it into the application, you can also trim your video first. Edit your video footage with filmography needs.
- The next step is to add a transition which is the main point here. To do this, you can select the store icon in the Kinemaster which is the best free video editing software application. Then select the transition icon again on the left. Next, scroll until you find the “Acceleration” transition effect. But before this stage, make sure your smartphone is connected to the internet network.
- If you have found the transition acceleration option, then you can just download the effect as a transition that will be used. You don’t need to hesitate when you want to download the transition effect. Because the size of the transition effect for download is very small. Usually only 550 kb for the download size of the transition effects on this Kinemaster.
- After you have downloaded the transition, then you have to start using the transition for your video. In order to use the effect, just click on the transition / little box next to the video. Then scroll and look for the acceleration transition effect.
- If you have selected a transition, there will be 6 types of transitions. For this stage, you are free to choose the type of transition according to your needs. All types of transitions are cool and you can try them for interesting video results. But one that is often used is the Acceleration effect.
- After selecting the transition type, you can set the length of time the transition effect moves. Let’s say we choose a duration of 0.5 for the transition. There’s a preview box visible in the app so we can see right away what the transition will look like. If you feel that the transition is perfect, you can click the tick on the top right when use best free video editing software.